Lisa of La Rustique Market had this foolish idea she wanted to tag me and find out seven things that I haven't already blabbed about on this blog. I told her she'd be sorry!
At the end of my seven I'm to tag a couple of people I'd like to know more about. That's when you'll be sorry I tagged YOU!
So anyway, let's get this about me over with!
1. My middle name is my father’s first name spelled backwards.
2. My sister has the same middle name as I do.
3. When I was married to Two, we kept snakes in aquariums in our bedroom.
4. I was afraid of water and couldn’t swim a lick until I started water aerobics when I was in my mid fifties.
5. I HAVE to sleep with a fan directly on me.
6. I’m afraid of heights but loved ziplining and would do it again in a heartbeat!
7. A man once GAVE me a racehorse. I renamed him Bubba (the horse, not the man).
I'd like to know more about so many of you out there in Bloggerville but for now I've tagged the following bloggers:
Whispering Pine Cottage Antiques
The Sweet Gardenia
Tagged! You're IT!