Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What do you do...


...with all those pillows on your bed? 


You know. The ones that crawl halfway to the bottom of the bed. The ones your husband hates because there are so many of them and they are over the place! 


See this old pine wardrobe? 


All my pretty pillows go in there! The shelving side holds all my jeans...the jeans that are one size too big. The jeans that are one size too small. And the jeans that today fit me just right. You know what I'm talkin' about. 


During the daytime, our sleeping pillows rest in the wardrobe. No stuffing them into pillow covers and placing them onto the bed for me. That's too much work!  Plus we sleep with LOTS of pillows!


Where do you put your pillows? 


3 comments:

  1. we just keep all pillows on bed. But I got inspired from to keep it nice way.

    ~ Herman Swan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a much better method than mine. We just get into bed at night and throw all the extra pillows onto the floor. Not so great.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion doesn't count, but I'd like to know what it is anyway! Please leave a comment!