Thursday, May 7, 2009

Faux painting inside and out

Janice, the linen lady, loves faux painting as much as I do. She doesn't see a blank wall. She sees a canvas just waiting to bloom under her artistic direction.


Take the the cinder block wall that surrounds the patio area at her condo. A little paint turned it from an eyesore that provided privacy into a piece of art that enhances her plants instead of the other way around.


Nice, huh?


Come back tomorrow and see Janice's entry way. I guarantee you'll like it!


5 comments:

  1. That is talent...and a whole lotta patience!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that patio! She did a great job making it look BE-A-U-TI-FUL!

    Malisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, I love it! Great job, can't wait to see the entry way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only painting I do is with one color and a roller. THAT takes talent! Looks great.

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the color, looks awesome. I too only painted my cinder block one color with one roller!

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion doesn't count, but I'd like to know what it is anyway! Please leave a comment!