Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Everything that Warrenton had to offer and I only bought...

a menu board!

Why I felt I needed this handsome, 3-D fellow is a mystery to me. He does seem to like the same kind of food and drink I do, though, and then there's the fact I've always been a sucker for a man with a mustache.

After I hung him up in the kitchen, I realized he was lonely. He just didn't go with the rest of my decor. So, I made the decision to go back to Warrenton and Round Top today to see if I can find some things that he'd like to have around him.

I hate to go there again. I'm sure I've seen it all. I'm sure I won't have any fun at all. I'm sure I won't spend any money. I'm not lying.

3 comments:

  1. What a hoot! Hope you find some companion pieces today. While I'm at work. Not shopping. Not having fun. But, I'm not bitter. ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Convert your grandson's bedroom into
    a cantina. What 16 year old wouldn't
    like THAT theme room?
    Looking at Jose, all I can say is
    'What were you thinking? Were you
    thinking?'

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion doesn't count, but I'd like to know what it is anyway! Please leave a comment!